Happy Monday HoneyBeaners! This post is all about getting the most out of your 2019 summer.
I thought today I would provide you with 25 things you can do before summer ends – as we’re heading into August. I tried to keep majority of these things FREE or inexpensive – because hellllooooo.. that’s half the fun?
So without further ado, here are 25 things ya’ll can do before summer ends:
- Start listening to podcasts (or begin a new one)! I suggest Serial!
- Have a game night, invite people over and play board games
- Go kayaking, canoeing, tubing or boating – we all know at least one person who has this stuff
- Go hiking or biking on trails nearby
- Rent a Citi-Bike and explore parts of your city that you’ve never been to
- Go to a Drive-In movie and bring your own snacks
- Volunteer at a local animal shelter, non-profit or senior center
- Create your own secret recipe to something – but you have to share it w me!
- Practice yoga in or outdoors with a friend
- Learn a new skill; cooking, baking, ukulele, knitting, embroidery, skateboarding, etc.
- Visit a free zoo or museum
- Go to a free workout class (maybe a trial week)
- Plan an upcoming trip; fall/spring break, thanksgiving, winter vacation, etc.
- Do some cleaning and have a garage/yard sale
- Sell your clothes/accessories on Depop, Poshmark, Mercari, etc. & make $$$
- Go to state fairs, town festivals, outdoor concerts etc.
- Cook or bake something from the fun Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram videos you’ve been saving
- Create a personal budget for this upcoming year or semester
- Write a letter to someone, even if you see them a lot
- Start or join a book club, clothing swap or potluck dinner
- Binge-watch the show you keep saying you’ll start
- Learn a foreign language or the basics of a few
- Take a photography, editing, art, or programming class at Apple for FREE
- Play golf outside while it’s cheap
- Read HoneyBean!!! Well that and maybe start your own blog
That’s all I’ve got for you for now, but I’m hoping you were able to find at least one fun thing to do before summer ends! This week when deciding which topic to focus on I posted to my Instagram story asking you guys what you’d like to read. I’ll be doing that more frequently so if you don’t already – follow me on Instagram @sydneyattis to join in on that! Thanks for reading and see ya next week.