Happy Blog Sunday everyone & a very Happy Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms and grandmas out there!!
For this week’s post I wanted to virtually celebrate mamas everywhere and spread love and thanks for all they do.
I personally don’t know what I’d do without my mom, she’s everything a mom should be and more. She is my rock, my best and biggest supporter, and the ultimate role model. She truly is the strongest person I know and has the biggest heart.
Most moms, if you’re lucky, are the same; inspirational, strong, loving and supportive. I am so blessed to have such an amazing relationship with my mom and so today I want to embrace that.
Just A Few Things I Love About My Mama
– her hugs, they’re unlike any other.
– her advice, somehow this woman can tell the future & knows exactly what to say and do, no matter the situation.
– her strength, no matter the obstacle.
– her independence, as a woman, a professional and a mother.
– her honesty, brutal or genuine.
– her love for life, always counting her blessings.
– her confidence, whether she feels it or not.
– her laugh, the kind of laugh you cough from because it’s so hard.
– her cooking skills!! although I don’t eat much of what she prepares #picky.
– her wisdom, always has a solution.
– her example, teaching me how to be the best I can be as a mother, friend, wife and person.
If you’re thankful for your mom for these same reasons, share this with her today (and everyday!)